Global Brigades Ambassadors are current students that help lead GB’s worldwide social network of student volunteers, and help to empower thousands more to realize their dreams of changing the world. The select group of GB Ambassadors work together to grow the GB movement and bring awareness about Global Brigades through social media.
GB Ambassador Role and Benefits:
- Represent and bring awareness to Global Brigades and the Holistic Model on social media
- Grow the GB movement
- Attend Student Leadership Conferences
- Take part in monthly connect calls to gain valuable insight about GB
- Receive mentorship and grow professionally
- Build a portfolio of high quality social media content
- Have the opportunity receive a scholarship to go abroad for a Global Leadership Institute
You may be a great fit as a GB Ambassador if you:
- Can commit to one year as a GB Ambassador
- Are currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Have already attended a brigade
- Receive a letter of recommendation from your Campus Chairperson
- Are active on Facebook and Instagram, and post upbeat, intelligent, and engaging content
- Are over the age of 18
Who Assists GB Ambassadors to Fulfill Their Role?
Each GB Ambassador will work directly with the Global Brigades Communications Associate.
We are not currently accepting applications for the GB Ambassador program. Please check back later or follow Global Brigades on social media for the next round of this great program for current students.