Global Brigades Ambassadors are current students that help lead GB’s worldwide social network of student volunteers, and help to empower thousands more to realize their dreams of impacting the world. The select group of GB Ambassadors work together to grow the GB movement and bring awareness about Global Brigades through social media.
GB Ambassador Role and Benefits:
- Represent and bring awareness to Global Brigades and the Holistic Model on social media
- Grow the GB movement
- Attend Student Leadership Conferences
- Virtually attend an intensive training to gain valuable insight about GB communication
- Receive mentorship and grow professionally
- Build a portfolio of high quality social media content
- Have the opportunity receive a scholarship to go abroad for a Global Leadership Institute
You may be a great fit as a GB Ambassador if you:
- Can commit to one year as a GB Ambassador
- Are currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Have already attended a brigade
- Receive a letter of recommendation from your Campus Chairperson
- Are active on Facebook and Instagram, and post upbeat, intelligent, and engaging content
- Are over the age of 18
Please note that in order to be a GB Ambassador your university must have an existing Campus Chairperson who is willing to recommend you as an ideal candidate for this role. A Campus Chairperson is a vital role for GB growth on your campus, and will partner with the GB Ambassador to spread the GB movement. To learn more about the Campus Chairperson program, visit fundraise.globalbrigades.org/
Who Assists GB Ambassadors to Fulfill Their Role?
Each GB Ambassador will work directly with the Global Brigades Marketing Manager.
Applications will be accepted until Friday, October 12. GB Ambassadors will be announced on October 15 with training on October 22.